* No Fireworks
* Open fires are prohibited, including campfires, charcoal briquette, cooking fires and warming fires, Burn Barrels and any other type of open flame including tiki torches are prohibited. SKY LATERNS ARE OUTLAWED IN THE STATE OF OREGON.
* No Brush Burning Or Debris Burning
* Mowing of dried grass with power driven equipment is prohibited. Cutting of dried and cured grass with a weed eater with plastic head and plastic line is allowedbefore 1pm. Have fire extinguisher, and water close at hand.
* Chain saw use is prohibited, between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Fire fighting equipment must be present with each operating saw: one axe, one shovel, and one 8 ounce or larger fire extinguisher. In addition, a fire watch is required at least one hour following the use of each saw.
* No Open Fire Or Flame Allowed Except Propane As Follows :
Burning of any other fuel in a propane log campfire is PROHIBITED and is in violation of fire restrictions. (propane log campfire's sites must be approved through the Lake Chinook Fire and Rescue Fire District. Please contact them at 541-629-8911)
PROHIBTED FIRE ACTIVITES INCLUDE:
BURNING OF AUTOS & TIRES.
STRCTURE BURNING * INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
TRAILIER'S, CAMPERS, RV'S, AND ANY BUILDING.
OPEN FIELD BURNING / DEBRIS BURNING
WOOD STOVES & OTHER WOOD APPLIANCES FOR ENCLOSED FIRE'S:
You are required to call 541-410-5077 daily for current fire restrictions
As Fire Restrictions Can Change Overnight
|Lake Chinook Fire and Rescue - 11700 SW Graham Rd, Culver, OR 97734 Fire Restriction Line (541) 410-5077|