Today Fire Danger Is Very High
No Debris Burning
No Camp Fires
No Burn Barrels
* No Fireworks
* Open fires are prohibited, including campfires, charcoal briquette, cooking fires and warming fires, Burn Barrels and any other type of open flame is prohibited
* No Burn Barrels
* No Brush Burning Or Debris Burning
* Use Of Motorized Vehicles, Including Motorcycles And Atv's Is Prohibited, Except On Improved Roads
* Mowing of dried grass with power driven equipment is prohibited, between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m
* Chain saw use is prohibited, between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Chain saw use is permitted at all other hours, if the following fire fighting equipment is present with each operating saw: one axe, one shovel, and one 8 ounce or larger fire extinguisher. In addition, a fire watch is required at least one hour following the use of each saw.
* The release of sky lanterns is prohibited.
* The discharging of military amunition including tracer and steel core rounds and exploding targets are prohibited.
* No Open Fire Or Flame Allowed Except As Follows:
- Portable cooking stoves using liquefied or bottled fuels are allowed.
- Propane Log Campfire's Are Allowed if they are registered with the Lake Chinook Fire & Rescue Fire Protection District.
Burning of any other fuel in a propane log campfire is PROHIBITED and is in violation of fire restrictions. (propane log campfire's sites must be approved through the Lake Chinook Fire and Rescue Fire District. Please contact them at 541-629-8911)
PROHIBTED FIRE ACTIVITES INCLUDE:
BURNING OF AUTOS & TIRES.
STRUCTURE BURNING * INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
TRAILIER'S, CAMPERS, RV'S, AND ANY BUILDING.
OPEN FIELD BURNING / DEBRIS BURNING
* GRASS AREAS & BRUSH AREAS.
WOOD STOVES & OTHER WOOD APPLIANCES FOR ENCLOSED FIRE'S:
- A) USED FOR HEATING A HOME ARE ALLOWED
- B) USED OUTSIDE AS A COOKING SOURCE OR AS A HEAT SOURCEARE NOT ALLOWED WHEN OPEN BURNING RESTRICTIONS ARE IN EFFECT.
You are required to call 541-410-5077 daily for current fire restrictions
As Fire Restrictions Can Change Overnight