If you currently have a 2015-2016 outdoor burning permit, you can renew your permit online. Simply enter you existing 2015-16 permit number below. If you are a new land owner, or do not have a 2915-16 permit, you will need to contact the Fire District to obtain your 2017 permit. Permits are also vailable at the fire station Tuesdays - Saturdays 10am-6pm by calling 541-629-8911.
Permits are valid November 1st - October 31.
Lake Chinook Fire & Rescue Burn Permits
Enter Current Burn Permit #
For Current Burning
BLM,Grasslands & USFS
Outdoor Burning is Prohibited
June - October.
Debris Burning is allowed 7:00am to Noon
Please call 541-410 5077 for daily
outdoor burning regulations
If your fire gets out of control
CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY
Burn Barrel Regulations
• Clear combustible material 10 feet from around the base of the burn barrel.
• Must be located at a minimum of 25 feet away from combustibles, structures or property lines.
• Cover the burn barrel with ¼ inch mesh screen to entrap embers.
• No holes may be in the barrel except for air holes not more than ¼” inch in diameter. Holes may
not be caused by rust rot.
• Only dry paper may be burned, no plastics