If you currently have outdoor burning permit with a number 1601 or greater, you can renew your permit online. Simply enter your current permit number below. If you are a new land owner, do not have a current permit, or do not have a green or red 9-1-1 address sign, you will need to contact the Fire District to obtain your burn permit. Permits are at the fire station Tuesdays - Saturdays 10am-6pm by calling 541-629-8911.
Permits are valid November 1st - October 31.
Lake Chinook Fire & Rescue Burn Permits
Enter Current Burn Permit #
For Current Burning
BLM,Grasslands & USFS
Outdoor Burning is Prohibited
June - October.
Debris Burning is allowed 7:00am to Noon
Please call 541-410 5077 for daily
outdoor burning regulations
If your fire gets out of control
CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY
Burn Barrel Regulations
• Clear combustible material 10 feet from around the base of the burn barrel.
• Must be located at a minimum of 25 feet away from combustibles, structures or property lines.
• Cover the burn barrel with ¼ inch mesh screen to entrap embers.
• No holes may be in the barrel except for air holes not more than ¼” inch in diameter. Holes may
not be caused by rust rot.
• Only dry paper may be burned, no plastics
Lake Chinook Fire & Rescue Fire Protection District - 11700 SW Graham Rd, Culver, OR 97734
Fire Restriction Line (541) 410-5077